Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Before and After

The kids' bathroom was the first room I changed when we moved in. For some reason, I only enjoy cleaning when I'm cleaning a room that I like. To me there is nothing worse than scrubbing or mopping in a space that's ugly and doesn't feel like "you". So I spent 8 hours a day for 3 days painting every wall, cabinet, and piece of trim in their bathroom.

Here is the before:


It still scares me to see those.

Here it is now...forgive the horrible pictures, it's a small room and very hard to get decent shots.


(excuse the missing trim...the laundry area is getting a facelift as well)

made this from a chippy piece of scrap wood that was under the house

this mermaid was in Kali Mae's old room, and works perfectly in here

i know the top cabinet door is off...i am thinking about painting the inside blue also and putting a basket in there

the white bin houses all their bath toys

We are planning on taking out the tub/shower combo (bleck!) and putting a real bath tub and tile surround in its place. But for now, I worked with what I had and the kids love it!

Have a great Wednesday!
--Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment