Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Things happen in 3's



It's been crazy around here, I hate when everything heaps up at once and I fall waaay behind on housework and other things. I have to keep telling myself I'm not failing as a housewife, because it's out of my hands! Chandler was hospitalized again last week. The time before this was in September, but luckily this time the asthma attack ended up not being so bad. He had a virus (common cold) and then he and I both got a very evil stomach bug the last morning of the hospital stay. Glad to be home, I have lots to do...packing to move, two other kids with the same virus, getting stuff together to go to (DISNEY WORLD!!!!) for Spring Break, etc. Last weekend we noticed a very bad cut on the back of one of Gunnar's legs. We could see bone, and we weren't sure how it happened. It seems to be closing up, but that's been worrying me too. Last night after her bath Kali Mae started grabbing her ear and crying, screaming "My ear huuuuuurts!!!" for over ten minutes. I gave her Tylenol and told her I would call the doctor in the morning. She got out of bed 30 minutes later saying she couldn't stop moving around and go to sleep because of the pain. While she was laying with me in the living room she got quiet and then told me something had just popped in her ear. When I asked her what it sounded and felt like, she described a big balloon pop. I checked it for anything coming out, as usually happens with ruptured eardrums, but nothing. But after the "pop" she fell right to sleep. Hopefully the doctor tells us good news this afternoon, we all need to get better around here! Life goes on! Have a great Tuesday :)

--Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment