Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

We had such a great day yesterday. The kids played next door, I sat out on the porch while it rained (we really needed it), and then while Kali and Trent napped, Chandler and I made homemade play dough for him and their friends. Josh has been working a lot lately, so it's just me and the kids until pretty late, so it's nice to have fun things to do together. I am so glad that they are finally adjusted to being out of school every day, it's made my days much easier! This weekend is our wedding anniversary and Josh's birthday, and we get a night by ourselves.

God has been doing some really awesome things in our lives this week. It makes me wonder why I ever worry or get stressed, because in the end He ALWAYS provides. Money has been tight (to say the least) around here lately, and we had discussed selling either one of our vehicles, or our trailer, but we never did list them for sale. Two days ago a man came by our house after dinner and asked if we knew whose travel trailer was outside. Josh told him it was ours, and the man said he wanted to buy it! It was in pretty bad shape because it had a leak, but we made enough to catch up on some things! Praise God! It really reminded me to put ALL of my trust in Him, everything I have, and to stop worrying so much. He is always here, and for that I am beyond thankful. I'm off to make "vlewverry (how Kali says blueberry) muffins" with the kids. Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment