Friday, August 13, 2010

be jealous.

It's official. I have the best husband on the planet. Each year spent married to him just gets better. Since we finally decided to join the rest of the modern world and get dvr (yay!) I can record my shows and read until they're done. I love to read, and my favorite author is Jennifer Weiner. I own every book she has written, except for the last two that just came out this year. As I was re-reading one of her old books a couple of weeks ago, I told Josh that I wish I had the new ones. So I was on the phone with my mom today when the doorbell rang. It was UPS, delivering her new book Fly Away Home, that Josh had ordered for me as a surprise! He is seriously awesome! I couldn't believe it, and on top of that he brought me a rose home this week too.





Thank you honey for working so hard to provide for our family, for being a wonderful daddy to our children, for being excited about bringing more into our family, for doing little things to make me smile, for your phone calls during the day to ask me how I'm doing and say you love me, for our late night talks, and for putting up with my occassional craziness. I love you more every day, and am so proud to be your wife!

--Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment