Thursday, August 12, 2010

busy days

This week has been full of getting things done around the house, and preparing to send all of our paperwork in to start the homestudy! TB screenings, exhausting amounts of cleaning, and planning on fitting everyone in the house comfortably. We have decided that Josh is going to design and build custom built-in bunk beds for the girls' room. I'm so excited! Here's some ideas we are going off of:



I LOVE this one! So creative! :


The rest of the week will be getting the rest of school shopping done, and planning Trent and Kali's birthday parties...I am going to be a busy lady! I'm super excited for both parties. I decided on Dr. Seuss for Trent's theme, and Kali's will be Super Mario Kart from the Wii game. She thought of that last year and surprisingly has not changed her mind...I have been racking my brain for ideas since there is very little on this kind of party. But I have thought of some really cute things for it, and we both can't wait!

--Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment