Monday, September 27, 2010

tonight

I will:

Watch all my recorded shows under a warm blanket.

Be glad for the cold front we got last night.

Gladly show Josh the good note Chandler brought home from school.

Smile about the kids singing their blessing song before dinner.

Wish I had made a better dinner than corn dogs for them. I just didn't feel up to it.

Try not to think about the many times I felt like crying and pulling my hair out strand by strand.

Feel relieved about the grocery list being done and ready for tomorrow.

Look forward to shopping for fall stuff tomorrow.

NOT think about the mountainS of laundry I still have to do.

Try to forget that Trent ate dog food for his snack while I was cleaning up the porch.

Not feel guilty about not getting all the chores for the day finished.

Convince myself that I will one day look back and miss these times full of tantrums, diapers, and nap refusals.

--Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment