Sunday, September 5, 2010

No more babies

Trent turned two this week. I love watching him grow, but it's harder for me to see him get older because he is my last baby. I don't know what I will do with myself/my time next year when he goes to preschool. I have never not had a child at home with me, it will be interesting I'm sure.

We have a mini family celebration at home on the kids' actual birthdays, and this year my awesome neighbor who my kids call Granny, brought over a coconut cake. It was delicious!


Yesterday was his birthday party. It was Dr. Seuss themed, and it turned out really good!
Yogurt Parfaits
He got increasingly cranky through opening presents and pictures. His mouth is blue because my mom was giving him M&M's to get him to cooperate :)
Even more angry that people kept taking pictures
Happy Birthday Trenty-boo!! You make me smile every day, I love spending every second with you! You are our silly baby that loves to be tickled and make everyone laugh with your dancing and funny faces. We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment