Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful

I already have so much to be thankful for this month. My grandmother was hospitalized for a week at the end of October, and got to come home around Halloween. I am so blessed to still have her and my PaPa, and I love watching my children make memories with them.
After their wedding 59 years ago
Nana with her granddaughters and great-granddaughter
PaPa at Kali's Mario Kart party :)
Nana and Trent last Christmas

Trent's first time playing piano with Nana

I am also thankful that our dog Brooklyn is getting better. She has been sick with an infection that caused her to stop eating and drinking. Josh was having to force-feed her every day. She just started eating on her own today.


Brookie smiling :)

Every night we say the blessing before dinner and then go around the table saying what we're thankful for. The kids love doing this and I've noticed it's helped them be more positive about their day and life in general. I pray that they can keep a grateful spirit in a society that is so focused on more, more, more. Since it's getting close to Thanksgiving I'm going to do a little something with our "thankful fors" every day...pictures to come! What are you thankful for? GOD is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment