Monday, July 5, 2010

fun, family and fireworks

I am exhausted. This weekend was nice and long, I'm kinda sad to see it end, since during the week I miss my hubby. The kids feel the same way.
Saturday we hung out, and my best friend came over. We did it old school style with bloody marys, canvases and some paint. Haha We made some really cute things for her new apartment.
Sunday after church we came home and spent time together as a family. Which of course, the kids thought was boring.







We did small fireworks with the kids this year. Trent wanted nothing to do with it. The older two blew through everything we had in a matter of thirty minutes. They thought it was awesome and passed out right after coming inside. Except for Kali who jumped on the chair until she was exhausted. :)




hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment