Friday, July 23, 2010

Good with the bad

Last weekend was my cousin's funeral. It was so sad to sit through. But I had not seen that side of my family in years. Aside from the circumstances, it was really nice.

My cousin Marisa who I grew up with came to Texas for the weekend and we had a good time. She is so beautiful inside and out.

Our moms are sisters and our dads are brothers. Pretty crazy! Her mom is in the green, mine is in the black. We had a great time at our Aunt Cindy's house.

Two days later our neighborhood flooded. Not bad thankfully, but enough for a kid down the street to float around on an inner tube. Trent and Kali thought it was awesome and wanted to go in the water. Chandler (Mr. Serious) thought it was dangerous.

Today is the first day of sunshine all week, so we are going to our church for Vacation Bible School Family Night. Should be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment