Friday, July 2, 2010

random

Last weekend was Josh's birthday. The day after our wedding anniversary. No, I did not realize that until after I scheduled with the church for our ceremony. It was the last weekend that they had before fall.

After church we went swimming with my best friend Danielle. She was awesome to call me before we got there, asking what kind of cake Josh likes. He was surprised and we all had a great time.


He says he feels old, getting closer to 30. I for one like getting older, every year I like who I am more than before. I guess men don't feel that way?

It is raining cats and dogs outside. The kids are about to go crazy being cooped up in the house for the last two days. I am about to tell them to put their bathing suits on and have at it outside.

Hopefully we will have all of our paperwork turned in by the middle of next week and can get our home study going. *fingers crossed!*

Hope everyone has an awesome July 4th weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment