Thursday, May 19, 2011

dreaming

i've been so stressed lately...from trying to sell our house, wondering about our options for our next house are, potty training, planning Kali's party, potty training a puppy (still!), Josh getting into an accident this morning with the younger two kids in the truck (thank God we drive an F-250), the insurance guy saying that the truck is probably totalled, the kids' school year coming to an end, and the list goes on and on. when my mind hits overload, i retreat. i literally spent almost all day in my comfy bed, napping or on the computer. filling my head with happy thoughts. right now i'm dreaming about our next house, whatever it may be. i have a slight obsession with Jane Coslick who designs beach cottages in Tybee Island, Georgia. i would love, love, love to have a house like these:





hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, and i can rest away my worries tonight. not typical Lindsey behavior, i have a problem getting over things or pushing them to the back of my mind. usually they swim around and around until i have a somewhat minor explosion, and get it all out. but tomorrow i am determined to get out of this house, pack up my munchkins, get an iced coffee and get my babies and me some new summer shoes. maybe i'll even order a bathing suit i've been eyeing online for a few weeks.

the house next door to us finally sold, and he introduced himself today, saying his cousin would like to see our house and they could just knock the fence down between the two yards and have one big happy family. sounds wonderful to me! soooo after my carefree adventures tomorrow, it's back to the grind! gotta get this house ready for her close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment