Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We're moving!

Lately Josh has been working quite a bit in Corpus Christi, and things have been going pretty well with the jobs he's had there. So, since we (well, I) have always wanted to live close to the beach, and Galveston was out of the question, it seemed like a good fit. He's introduced me to a couple that he works with there, and this past weekend we drove the kids out for a second time and stayed the weekend with them. We had a blast!







the newest addition to our family...Oliver! He's 6 months old :) We've had him since February.

They live on a river, so there is tons for the kids to do...they passed out before we left their driveway to come home! Good times.


And of course since our house is on the market, we're training a puppy, and started potty training a child, I had to add a little more to my plate and plan a party for Kali. Since kids can't exactly stay in touch with their friends themselves, I thought it would be neat to have a tea party for Kali and her friends this month. I've had the idea for 2 years, even bought the invitations for it back then...just haven't ever gotten around to doing it, and it's the perfect time. I'm trying to spend as little as possible so she and I can make a lot of the decorations, and involve her. She is super creative and loves crafts. I bought 12 antique tea cups and saucers last week from one of my favorite antique stores in the area, they're beautiful! Now Kali has her own collection when the party is over. I'll be making her outfit and hair accessory...I'll post pics as things come along. Hopefully I won't be myself and procrastinate. Off to get some things started!

No comments:

Post a Comment